Rules & Regulations
- We can arrange for minimum of 2 people and maximum of 10.
- If you’re alone, let us know and we’ll try our best to set you up with another group. However if we’re unable, we might be unfortunate to cancel your tour.
- We do not ask for prepayments for bookings, so we are putting our trust in your words. Please let us know if you’ve decided to cancel for any reason as soon as possible.
- Tour fee is to be paid in cash once we arrive at the kitchen. We’d be grateful if you don’t leave it for last minute. We accept Euros, USD or the equivalent in Iranian Rials.
- Whether your a vegetarian or have any sort of food restrictions or allergies, please make sure you let us know in advance so we can adjust things to your needs.
- All tours and classes are conducted in English. However if you’re a large group, we can arrange for a translator upon an extra fee in any language required.