Iranians, in general, are big on picnics. But for centuries, Shirazis have been taking the lead on the list of top picnic lovers in Iran. Wherever there is a tiny garden, you’ll always witness a family of Shirazis sitting on their blankets and devouring on what seems more like a feast compared to the average picnic.
On this tour, we’re exactly giving you that unique Shirazi picnic experience. Except you’ll get to learn and cook your own picnic in a fully hands-on class taking place in a lovely private garden.
Here’s where you’ll pick up the secrets of a Persian kitchen and learn to home-cook some of the tastiest Shirazi dishes to surprise your friends back home.
Your experience will end with a huge family style feast followed by the most delightful cup of Persian.
- Cost: €70 per person (prices are reduced once the group is bigger than 5)
- Intimate groups of 2-10
- Tours start at 9.00 am and finish at 4 pm
- Transportation to and back from the kitchen
- All ingredients
- Additional side dishes and Persian brewed tea
- Written recipes of dishes made in class
- Please make sure you book at least 2 weeks prior to the date.
- We can arrange for a minimum of 2 people and maximum of 10.
- If you’re alone, let us know and we’ll try our best to set you up with another group. However, if we’re unable, we might be unfortunate to cancel your tour.
- Tour fee is to be paid in advance. Once your date is confirmed, an invoice will be sent to you so that you can proceed with the payment.
- You will receive a full refund if cancellation is requested within 7 days before your tour.
- You will receive a 50% refund if cancellation is requested within 48 hours before your tour.
- Whether your a vegetarian or have any sort of food restrictions or allergies, please make sure you let us know in advance so we can adjust things to your needs.
- All tours and classes are conducted in English. However, if you’re a large group, we can arrange for a translator upon an extra fee in any language required.